The first Ceylon restaurant in Germany
Mount Lavinia Restaurant was started in 1987 and is the first Ceylonese restaurant in Germany. In 1990 we introduced Ayurvedic cooking in our restaurant (Ayurveda = Science of Life).
These dishes consists of ceylonische grds. of secrets of curries of Sri Lanka, an inevitable part of every meal (not always named after their main ingredient, but including after their preparation or colour).
A typical meal consists of a Sri Lanka curry with fish, seafood, poultry or other curries from various vegetables, beans and lentils.
Experience the diversity of taste by spices, herbs and authentic cooking methods of Sri Lankan cuisine (füher Ceylon).
• We offer a extensive Lunch Menu
• We can cater for a buffet lunch service
• Try our comprehensive range of Ayurvedic teas
• Purchase flexible gift vouchers directly online
• Our restaurant can seat comfortably 70 people
English speaking visitors to this website we recommend viewing the site in Google Chrome.